Claims Administrator/Handler- Hull- 18K (PRO-RATA FOR PART TIME HOURS)
I am recruiting for part time claims handlers for my client based in Hull City Centre. This is a permanent long term position for a prestigious client who are able to offer long term career prospects. Do you want to work for an ever expanding company? Do you have other commitments that don't allow you to work full time? This could be the perfect role for you.
Part Time Role- The hours of work are either Monday to Friday 8am-1pm or 1.15pm-6pm.
Full Time Role- The hours of work are Monday to Friday 39.5 hours per week.
Both roles will require Saturday 1 in 4 8.30 – 12.30)
The main duty of the role is provide professional administrative support within the Claims Team and to company Management / Directors. You will be expected to work efficiently and professionally and adhere to all company guidelines. Customer service is paramount so you will be expected to excel in this area and be able to demonstrate previous history of good customer service.
- Ensure that you are kept fully up to date with SLA's
- Ensure that you are aware and understand the KPI's the repairers are to adhere
- Ensure accurate processing and deployment / reallocation of claim notifications to repairers via rules driven in house management system within SLA
- To ensure hire sheets are recorded and updated correctly to ensure costs to the business and clients are kept to a minimum by constant management of hire periods
- Provide investigative feedback on any queries to the company and their clients where necessary
- To progress customer claims within the company's management system ensuring they are actioned within internally agreed SLA's
- Ensure daily tasks are managed within agreed SLAs
- Work closely with peers and other departments.
- Act as a first level point of contact for repair network members, clients, customers and team members and provide progress updates as required
- Liaise with designated Network Performance Analyst and any other departments to seek assistance and resolution where required
- Work towards achieving targets set on a daily/monthly/annual basis provided by your Team Leader/ Line Manager
- Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards
- Adhere to stated Company Policies and Procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our clients' values
- The completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team
- Manage complaints in line with policy ensuring full and in-depth information is captured and logged to enable full reporting on Expressions of Dissatisfaction
This list of duties is extensive but the ideal candidate will have covered most of these duties in previous roles or have transferable skills to be adapt to the above.
What you should have-
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good decision maker
- Commitment to providing a first-class service to customers and repairers
- Customer focused
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
A good salary is on offer in this role, excellent job security and company benefits.
If you think you have the skills suitable for this vacancy and are looking to work part time then please contact me asap on 01482 226262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.