- Job Title: Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer
- Location: Hope Valley, Derbyshire
- Salary: Up to 30,000 + Benefits
Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for a Design Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their purpose-built and modern factory on the outskirts of Sheffield.
- Part of a global manufacturing giant, producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
- Prepare drawings for customer approval and manufacture of products using Solid Edge
- Apply design techniques such as design for manufacture, design for assembly etc.
- Creation of parts lists documentation including BOM's.
- Support the manufacturing process, resolving and clarifying mechanical issues in products.
SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
- You will hold a formal qualification (Degree /HND / HNC) within the following disciplines; Mechanical Engineering, Computer Aided Design or Process Engineering.
- 3D CAD package experience is essential, SolidEdge is a distinct advantage however cross training will be available.
- Design engineering experience in a mechanical manufacturing environment is essential.
- Good knowledge of mechanisms with an ability to perform basic calculations.
- Valid passport holder and clean driving license required for occasional international or UK travel.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary between 25,000 to 30,000 based on experience
- Pension & Sick Pay Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0124.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk