Stafforce are recruiting for their client in Woolwich, Royal Arsenal. Unlike some retailers, our client operate mostly within the UK but also fulfil orders across Europe via their Website. With Stores located across the country in some of the trendiest locations, they aim to always put their stamp on any fashion district.
You will be working to ensure that you are providing their customers with the best possible experience. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Customer Care Adviser to join their small team. Based in the offices in Woolwich, South East London, you'll be the first port of call for all customers; acting as a brand ambassador, ensuring an outstanding service, shopping experience, along with behind the scenes administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputise in Manager absence and keep a track of team performance
- Management of Schedule and time keeping of wider team
- Assist operations manager with recruiting for stores
- Ensure that excellent customer experience is given to every customer
- Be the first point of contact to resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely manner, communicating through email, phone, live chat, and social media.
- Take a proactive approach, anticipating and preventing any barriers to deliver a seamless customer experience, by going above and beyond.
- Assist customers with all lines of inquiry which will include; product queries, returns, delivery, payments and more.
- Be committed to meeting KPI's including sales, quality, and productivity targets; playing a key role in helping the department to achieve its overall goals.
- Work with your colleagues across Customer Care and internal departments to continuously strive to improve service.
- Develop Product Knowledge and update website size and fit guides to reflect accurate information
- Accurately maintain existing Documents and Spreadsheets daily to ensure all data is captured.
- Promptly deal with customer Warranty and repair orders to expedite turnaround times.
- Always looking for the opportunity to generate sales by at all stages of customer contact
- Mentoring new starters upon appointment to align standards and processes
- Fully embracing our company Core Values
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment or customer service role (retail and hospitality)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent keyboard and written skills with precise grammar and spelling
- A confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient computer skills
- Proficient analytical skills
- Flexibility to work shifts - This will include weekends and during busy periods there may be an expectation to work additional shifts.
- Passion for Fashion
- Team Work and Team spirit is vital
- Capable of Multi-tasking especially during busy periods
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 22,000.00 Per Year
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fashion Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.